Admissions are done on a first come, first served basis. The parents can get the application form and prospectus from the school office at a cost. After going through it, the parents can submit the filled in application form at the office.
The procedure for seeking entry into a particular class is as follows :
The minimum age of entry to Pre–KG is 2 years. Age for admission to other classes will progressively correspond to the age of admission to pre–KG.
Original Birth Certificate, Community Certificate and Transfer Certificate should be produced at the time of admission.
Payment of fees
The school fees are payable in advance for full year either in one installment or in three installments. Admission fee and caution deposit are payable along with other fees at the time of admission. No refund or reduction of fees will be granted under any circumstances. Students leaving the school in the middle of an academic year should pay the fees for the full academic year. Caution deposit will be refunded only while issuing TC.
Once the admission is sought, the students should abide by the rules and regulations set by the school.
Rules and Regulations
- The school works from 8.50a.m. to 4.00 p.m. The students should reach the school at proper time.
- The students should come to school in neat and tidy prescribed uniform except Pre–K.G.
- The books, stationeries, Tiffin boxes, bags etc, should bear the name of the student. The school is not responsible for any loss.
- The students are prohibited from wearing valuable ornaments and from bringing valuable articles to school. The school is not responsible for any loss.
- All the parents should co-operate with school in enforcing discipline and should insist their ward to abide by the rules and regulations set by the school.
- The parents are expected to be in touch with the school authorities at regular intervals to know about the progress and conduct of their wards.
- All the students must bring the school diary daily to school.
- The parent and visitors are requested not to visit the students during class hours.
- The students can avail our transportation facility for coming to school.
- All text books and exercise books should be bought at the school office only.
- Leave of absence will be granted only on valid grounds.
- The parents are advised to read all the rules and regulations before deciding to join their wards in the school.